Can an engaged Learning Culture
bring value to your organization?
Organizations that build an Engaged Learning Culture are:
- Greater ability to deliver quality
- More likely to be first to market
- Better employee productivity
- More likely to have skills to meet future demand
- More likely to innovate compared to peers
Hi-Impact Learning Culture (HILO): The 40 Best Practices for Creating an Empowered Enterprise
June 10, 2010
How can you create a Learning Culture, Grow your Business, and Impact your Bottom Line?
Align your People Goals with Corporate Goals.
Assemble a customized learning plan based on the job profiles and competencies of your employees. Source Atlantic’s Learning Management System identifies the competencies and skills requires for each employee. The competency-based approach ensures that your employee will learn what he needs to know and do to help you grow your bottom line. They Succeed. You Succeed!
- Identify competencies required to do the job
- Employees self-assess their competencies
- Validation of employee self assessment by manager
- System Generated Gap Report
- Custom Learning Pathway
Discover the Award Winning Features of Source Atlantic’s Learning Management System
How do employees feel about Corporate Learning?
- 63% feel its effective
- 76% believe the company should invest in it
- 82% feel it’s needed
- 66% prefer it to self-directed learning
How do Employees Benefit?
- 34% are more committed to their organization
- 32% are more purposeful in their work
- 62% are more effective at their jobs
- 32% are more connected to the team
- 44% are more engaged