Source Atlantic Rigging Division – InfoChip
InfoChip helps you track the untrackable.
Ultra-durable RFID (including NFC – Near Field Communication), mobile apps and readers, and powerful cloud database help make asset management simple for your most challenging classes of equipment, such as Lifting Equipment, Hose, Pipe, Tools, Pumps, Valves, etc. At Source Atlantic Hydraulics Rigging and Rubber, all slings that go out the door are tagged with an RFID Infochip as an added service to our customers.
- Eliminates paperwork and improves accuracy
- Standardized inspection procedures
- Digital certs with online reporting scheduling and email alerts
- Capture photos during inspections
- Integration to sales & maintenance system
- Upload existing data from excel or txt
- Preventative maintenance, repair work orders
- Pull-test software with testbed integration & MORE!
InfoChip chip options:
We design and manufacture every InfoChip chip to be the most durable, cost effective and easy-to-install chip in the marketplace with temperature ranges from -80 to +400F. These chips are also submergible to 2-3000 feet below sea level and are magnaflux tested to ensure they can withstand magnetic fields.
Custom logos and colors are available for most items.